Monday, July 5, 2010

More books

75. Something Like Fate by Susane Colasanti

76. Twenties Girl by Sophie Kinsella (i'm going to list each of her books--I think I've read all she has out under her name. Loved them--until I list another author's name they were by her)

77. Remember Me

78. The Undomestic Goddess

79. Can You Keep a Secret? (my favorite)

80. Confessions of a Shopaholic

81. Shopaholic Takes Manhattan

82. Shopaholic Ties the Knot

83. Shopaholic and Sister

84. Shopaholic and Baby

85. Only the Good Spy Young by Ally Carter Although I enjoyed the series, I thought book three a bit disappointing. Book four (this one) more than made up for it. Awesome book!

86. 13 to Life by Shannon Delaney--werewolf story--can't wait for the next in the series.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,how are you today?I have surfed your blog serveral times, thanks for your information and photos. I will go on to follow your blog. If you have time, you can come to my blog and feel free give me some comment, more important thing is be follower!

    (My blog is sharebooksreview.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete