Thursday, February 25, 2010

Recent Titles for me

23. Accidental Goddess by Linea Sinclair--fun she manages to tie her fantasy book Wintertide into her Sci Fi world of her other books

24. Queen of Babble by Meg Cabot

25. Deadly Little Lies by Lauries Stolarz This is the second in the series, and was interesting--quick read mystery with a little paranormal element

26. Gone by Lisa McMann 3rd in the trilogy, written in present tense. I enjoyed the entire trilogy

27. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent

28. The Year My Sister Got Lucky by Aimee Friedman

29. Stray by Rachel Vincent

30. Queen of Babble in the Big City by Meg Cabot

31. Queen of Babble Gets Hitched by Meg Cabot I very much enjoyed this series. There is one adult scene in the first book at the very end, but the other two books are clean. I really liked the main character Lizzie

No comments:

Post a Comment