Monday, February 15, 2010

Ten more down!

12. Evermore by Allyson Noel -interesting twist on immortality and true love and life cycles. This book had a little bit of all of the paranormal aspects. Parts of it reminded me too strongly of Twilight, and I wished the relationship was more developed. Overall I really enjoyed the book though. It's an intriguing story.

13. The Sugar Queen by Sarah Addison Allen--this is an adult novel. I enjoyed it a lot. It's got romance, a hint of paranormal stuff and the importance of finding yourself and doing the right thing. I'd highly recommend this book.

14. She Went All the Way by Meggin Cabot Fun total fluff book--needed something like this, and I'd read most of her YA stuff. This was an adult book and it did have adult scenes.

15. Games of Command by Linnea Sinclair Fun adult Sci Fi book with a touch of romance (and adult scenes) I really liked the story and the interplay of characters.

16. Wintertide by Linnea Sinclair Fun adult fantasy book--I enjoyed it very much.

17. The Boy Next Door by Meggin Cabot --totally fun format of romance told through emails. Plus it's clean, clean, clean! And it's an adult book. (Meg Cabot has oodles of fun YA stuff--she's most famous for her Princess Diary books. Love them--must read)

18. Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen --very fun and interesting book.

19. Boy Meets Girl by Meg Cabot --continuation of the The Boy Next Door series, even though each book stands alone, there are recurring characters.

20. Every Boy Has One by Meg Cabot--third book in The Boy Next Door series

21. Diary of a Wimpy Kid (book one)--totally fun book I read out lout to Caleb. We need to get the next one from the series. Fun, Fun, Fun!

22. Heist Society by Ally Carter Fun book, I didn't connect as much with Kat the main character as I did with Cammie in the Spy Girl books. but it is a totally fun concept and I'm still a huge Ally Carter fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment