Sunday, January 10, 2010

This Week for Me

1. Fallen by Lauren Kate

This is an angel book with a love story twist. It was interesting different from Hush, Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick. Both of them are equally good, but it's good to see there are so many possible takes on similar elements.

2. Perfect Shot by Debbie Rigaud

This is a Ro-Com book--which means it's totally escapist fluff.

3. How to Run My Boyfriend's Reputation by Simone Elckles

This is the third book in a series of How to Ruin . . . This is a look at a Jewish American girl as she learns more about her Jewish ancestry and Israel. The books have a fun voice. I really liked the Perfect Chemistry book that Simone Elckles wrote last year as well.


I'm off to finish Beautiful Creatures, and East, but I picked up Jean and Johnny by Beverly Cleary for old times sake. I flipped through it, but the story is awfully old fashioned and lots of adverbs.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment